Booz Allen Hamilton is seeking junior to mid-level candidate to assist with expanding analytics (in particular modeling and simulation) footprint in the surface transportation market, including but not limited to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). Candidate will be required to assist in delivery of projects in the areas of ITS research and Transportation Management and Operations. This position is located in Washington DC. The candidate shall meet following requirements.
1. Transportation Engineering degree
2. Good data analysis skills
3. Understanding of modeling and simulation methodology and development
4. Experience in two or more transportation modeling packages such as TransCAD, VISSIM, DynusT, CORSIM, TRANSIMS, CUBE etc.
5. Experience in business development (optional)
Interested candidates shall contact Balaji Yelchuru (firstname.lastname@example.org)