Highlight Event: 5th North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum – Oct. 29-31 @ Washington, DC
In its 5th year, the North America Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum will present the top 50 infrastructure projects required for bringing the world back to growth and job-producing competitiveness. These projects offer tremendous business opportunities for financial, equipment and technology, engineering and construction firms as well as for the public sector. Projects presented include surface transportation, water and wastewater, new and traditional energy, urban mass transportation, oil & energy, ports & logistics and digital infrastructure.
Transportgooru is excited to be a media partner for this important event that brings together practitioners and policymakers engaged in the infrastructure conversations. Hope I can get to meet some of you at this event. Here is what you get for registering:
- Short, clear, project presentations of the Top Infrastructure Projects
- Pre-scheduled private meetings with project presenters and event sponsors
- Topical workshops and round tables
- Multiple networking opportunities
- Participant contact information
- Cocktail opening reception
Dates: OCTOBER 29 – 31, 2013.
Location: MAYFLOWER RENAISSANCE HOTEL, WASHINGTON, DC
Registration: Click here to learn more and to register for the event.