Job Alert: Project Assistant/Researchers – Clean Air Network @ Kathmandu, Nepal & Hong Kong Polytechnic University @ Hong Kong
The Clean Air Asia India Office calls for applications from young, dynamic candidates as Project Assistant/Researchers to be based in Nepal (Clean Air Network Nepal) and Hong Kong (Hong Kong Polytechnic University) under the Fredkorpset Norway South- South exchange program. The duration is for twelve months starting from 1st November 2014.
Please see enclosed Terms of Reference or refer to link http://cleanairinitiative.org/portal/opportunities.
- A university (bachelor) or a masters degree in a course related to transport, environment fields, mass communication or social science e.g. environmental engineering, environmental sciences, urban planning, transport,*
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a comparable position on transport and/or climate change project management and networking.*
- Strong interest in research and data analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient in English, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Age requirement: 22-35 years old
- Open to Indian Nationals only
* Requirements for both the position are different. Please refer to the attached ToRs before applying.
Quoting reference application Research/ Project Assistant-Hong Kong or Research/ Project Assistant-Nepal on subject line, applicants should email their application letter and current CV (as Word attachments) to Ms. Gianina Panopio, firstname.lastname@example.org, by27 August 2014.
All applicants should state the reasons for their interest in the position, relevant details of qualifications and experience, and contact details for three referees. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. For further information on the position you may contact Parthaa Bosu,email@example.com