Job Alert: Clipper Program Coordinator (Implementation & Expansion) – Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) @ Oakland, CA
Under the supervision and direction of the Clipper Senior Program Coordinator, Implementation & Expansion, the Assistant/Associate Program Coordinator will manage, organize, and implement the following tasks. In most cases, execution of these tasks requires coordination/collaboration with other members of MTC’s Clipper® project management team, transit agency staff, staff with the Clipper Contractor and other consultants.
Clipper® is an all-in-one transit card that keeps track of any passes, discount tickets, ride books and cash value that you load onto it, while applying all applicable fares, discounts and transfer rules. The Clipper card can hold multiple passes, ride books or tickets (which are specific to the transit system being used), as well as up to $300 in cash value at one time and lets the holder customize their card for own transit needs:
The person in this position must have:
- Strong analytical skills necessary to perform and present quantitative analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation of quantitative information; including the ability to translate technical and financial data/information into a format understandable to internal and external stakeholders, and the general public.
- Strong meeting planning, management, and facilitation skills.
- Attention to detail and data accuracy.
Must be able to:
- Analyze problems,
- Develop strategies and make practical recommendations;
- Prepare correspondence, and reports to a wide variety of audiences
- Manage competing assignments and priorities to meet critical deadlines within short time constraints.
- Work independently.
- Use initiative and sound judgment within established procedural guidelines.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Develop consensus among local agencies and consultants on various issues.
- work efficiently as part of a team, and develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with key internal and external staff.
- The ability to interpret, comply, and quickly respond to frequently changing priorities.
- The ability to creatively solve problems, take personal initiative, and carry out assignments with minimum supervision.
- Be flexibile and willing to evolve to challenges